Sunday 27 April 2014

A little bit of rock & roll

Sorry for my delay with blog posts, I have a couple of assignments due Wednesday so I'm pretty busy but I have a few outfits lined up next week to blog about, with some new deliveries arriving! Yay!

But today I thought I'd blog my new gingham skater shoes from Topshop which can be found here. They are absolutely amazing, so on trend! My leather runner shorts from eBay (you can also get a similar pair from the likes of Topshop and Asos.) I pair them with this plain white tee from Topshop which can be found here, for a simple look. My elephant choker is from Dead Sea Jewellery and can be found on Instagram, it's so cute! 
I feel like this whole outfit is very rock&roll or quite bicker-esque! 















This outfit is so comfy and casual, perfect for this season! 

Check out my Instagram- charlierose11 for more fashion posts! 



No comments:

Post a Comment