Saturday 12 April 2014

Pretty Little Thing VIP Blogger

I saw Pretty Little Thing's VIP blogger competition on their Instagram a few days ago. It was quite exciting because they sell some great stuff (you should definitely take a look!)
So I had a browse of their new items and styled what I hope to be the winner of this competition... styling my own shoot, wow! 

I've gone for the relaxed summer look that would be perfect for festivals! 
So here it is the outfit I've put together... 


This black maxi dress is an incredible £10! I mean how amazing is that?! It looks so flattering and you could dress it up or down, I literally can't get over how affordable this piece is. It is a must! 


This oversized denim jacket at £30 would look great over the simple black maxi dress. 


Pair with these gladiator sandals for £28. I think simplicity is key with this dress. Alternatively you could pair with strappy heels or even go for a metallic shoe to enhance the look. 

A HAT! A dress this simple would look amazing with a floppy hat, the bigger the better in my eyes. This one is £15. It takes the dress from great to wow! 

Finally, to finish off the look, wear a pair of big sunnies. They are the perfect summer accessorie and spice up any ss14 look! These are £10! 

This look is perfect for summer, relaxed, fashionable and most importantly affordable thanks to Pretty Little Thing! 
So what are you waiting for? Check out their site and spend some well earned money!!




No comments:

Post a Comment