Sunday 13 April 2014

Sun, sandals and oversized sunnies

I hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday! I know I haven't done an outfit post in a while but I've been a little busy moving out of my house in Bristol and I had a cheeky meeting with Jack Wills Wednesday (watch this space!)

So today has been such a lovely day, I couldn't resist taking advantage of the sun and risking bare legs! I threw this outfit on this morning and actually really liked it and wanted to share it with you all. 
So here it is, today's outfit of the day... 













Firstly, THE SHOES. I couldn't be more in love, I've been lusting after a pair of mule sliders such as these for ages. I got these lovely white ones from Topshop a few days ago. I wanted the flatform ones from Topshop but couldn't afford them at £48 (link here), so I was over the moon when I found these for £26 (link here)! They are so comfortable and stylish, they go with everything, not sure any other shoe can compete this summer? We will see shall we?!

This little sundress is H&M a couple of summers back but the beauty with white dresses are that they are timeless. Here is a similar one from Missguided

I've just paired the dress and shoes with a black jumper as the weather wasn't boiling, it balances the outfit out quite nicely! Jumper is Topshop from last season, but this Asos one with daisy elbows would also look great and I absolutely love it!

Then I've finished the outfit off with my black Mulberry bag and Urban Outfitters sunglasses! 

This look is stylish and simple. The monocrome trend never fails and works in summer and winter! 


No comments:

Post a Comment