Saturday 10 May 2014

Get festival ready!

So I was lucky enough to be sent this lovely two piece from Beach Melba the other day and thought it best to style it the way I'd wear it for a festival or if I was going to Ibiza. Granted this isn't my usual style but it's different and exciting! I know others will appreciate its beauty and originality! it's such a lovely material and colour, although this exact one isn't avaliable anymore, Beach Melba custom make two pieces for anyone and cater for whatever you may like. They are a lovely company and I suggest you take a look for affordable, stylish patterns and designs! They also sell other items like scrunchies (like mine here), bow clips which are new in and are amazing and kimonos!

I've paired it with this INSANE bomber jacket from Boohoo. I literally am in love with it, doubt I will be taking it off all summer! And for only £20 it's a bargain! 

Two piece- Beach Melba*
Jacket- Boohoo
Scrunchie- Beach Melba*














No comments:

Post a Comment