Thursday 8 May 2014

The coat of my dreams

So the rain finally stopped which meant I could take this gorgeous coat out to blog!
As you may know if you read my posts, that I'm graduating in July, so this gorgeous Zara coat was a gift off my grandparents in aid of completing my degree! I'm so so grateful because it's literally to die for and at £99.99 I couldn't afford it myself! 
It's a stunning baby blue, many may recognise it more in yellow as it was recently seen on Made in Chelsea's Louise but I thought I'd be a little different and go for the blue. 
I've styled mine with these monocrome check trousers, which I literally love! (Finally got my hands on an 8 when I'd been paid, yay!) I wore one of my fave and most versatile tops which unfortunately is old and not avaliable anymore, but I'm sure similar tops are around. Turtle neck crops are everywhere for example. And then finally my go-to heels, strappy and classy to emphasise any outfit! 
I love this ensemble, classy and chic, perfect for this season. 

Jacket- Zara
Trousers- H&M (I can't find these on the website but you can still find them in store!) 
Top- Topshop (old)
Shoes- Zara (old) 
Watch- Tag 



















No comments:

Post a Comment