Monday 9 June 2014

Summer Lovin'

I'm back!! I'm so sorry for my lack of posts recently, I'm working two jobs so spare time is rather limited at the moment. I tell you trying to juggle two jobs, a blog and have a social life is proving to be quite hard. I feel that I may crumble soon, maybe something has to give? But fear not it will not be my blog, this is the one thing that I really enjoy. I really hope that joy doesn't fade. Anyway, I will stop pouring my problems onto you now!

The outfit...
So I was kindly sent this beautiful black summer dress from the lovely people at Red Label. It's so flattering and cute. The dress is lace/mesh material with flowers on, it's a fabulous length not too long and not too short. I'm wearing a size 8 and it fits like a dream, I have quite a large chest so I was nervous that it may be tight but it wasn't at all, I suggest you don't size up. This dress is only one of many amazing items sold by Red Label, check them out girls!

I paired the dress with my Fedora hat, my fave sliders, my Euphoria moon necklace and my Gowns and Oars watch. I love this outfit, it's perfect for a summers day.

Dress- Red Label*
Fedora Hat- Asos
Sliders- Zara
Moon necklace- Euphoria Creations*
Watch- Gown and Oars*











1 comment:

  1. Love the lace pattern!

    http://vveallstartasstrangers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete