Monday 30 June 2014

Neon Tropics

So this has to be one of my favourite outfits that I have blogged yet! The casual yet classy vibe that this outfit gives off makes me want to wake up and put this on all the time. I felt good in it, and at the end of the day that is how everyone should be made to feel with what they wear!

So I was lucky enough to be sent another item from the wonderful Toni at Miss Pap, it was this gorgeous tropical print dress. It's a pale blue colour with neon pink flowers and the colours literally pop, I love it! I paired it with this ribbed white jumper to break up the print slightly and offer a little warmth on a cooler day. I also went for my fave item I own at the moment, my lilac fluffy bag and my metallic chunky sandals, which I don't wear enough (forgot I had them in all honesty), I think that expresses how many shoes I have! But after this post I will be wearing them a lot more trust me! It felt like I was mixing trends like mad with metallics, neon and fluff but I couldn't help myself, and to be honest I think they work great together!

Dress - Miss Pap*
Jumper - Topshop
Shoes - River Island
Bag - River Island
Watch - Gown & Oars*














2 comments:

  1. I really like that bag, and was eyeing it for a while, but was worried it would shed all over! Have you had any problems with that? Love the outfit by the way, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had any problems with it shedding hun! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete