Saturday 16 August 2014

3 ways to wear the Vesper two piece #2

So as promised this is the second post that features the Vesper two piece, however this time I have lost the skirt and styled around the top alone.

I went for a more casual look here as I think this top is perfect in the sense it can be dressed up or down. Wear it to lunch with a pair of joni jeans, to a festival with a pair of wellies or to an occasion with a white pleated maxi skirt. It is so versatile!

Here I styled it with a pair of crochet white shorts which was in my parcel from Choies which I talked about a couple of posts ago. They are the perfect summer essential, I just wish I had them earlier! I also wore my white Topshop birks for the perfect laid back, summer look.

Top - Vesper*
Shorts - Choies
Shoes - Topshop - SALE ALERT £15
Sunglasses - Topshop
Watch - Olivia Burton















































No comments:

Post a Comment