Thursday 18 September 2014

Oxeblood Loving

Sorry about my slight delay with posts, apparently not enough is wrong with my life at the moment, so I now have what the doctors 'guess' is a kidney infection. Brill.

So I'm getting a little addicted to Missguided and their fabulously low prices. I bought this dress for a night out with the girls but I stupidly forgot to order Saturday delivery so it didn't come in time. However I still thought it was worth a blog as the fit is great and the colours are stunning! Oxeblood is one of my fave colours for aw14, (I have another dress in the same colour to blog soon).

I was going to style it with a white duster but felt like it was too scientist/doctor-esque, so I shot it with my trusty lace kimono, black fedora and white lenkas. Yes, yes I know I'm wearing my lenkas again but seriously they just go with everything! I promise they aren't featuring in my next post!

Dress - Missguided
Hat - Asos (old)
Kimono - Pretty Little Thing
Shoes - Topshop













4 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress and love your shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, I adore that dress! I have the black Lenka heels and Love them :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect outfit for the Autumn! Absolutely love the dress :) You look beautiful!
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that colour for autumn too it's such a rich/warm colour :) you styled it really well! Bronny xXx

    www.thebigbluediaryy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete