Thursday 4 September 2014

Super Bodycon

Hello my wonderful followers/readers! So sorry it's took me so long to post a new outfit, I've just been super busy.

Firstly, I spent last weekend in Amsterdam for my cousin's hen do and yes it was AMAZING. I wanted to shoot some pics out there but we weren't sober for long enough, oops sorry!
On Monday I also started my new job as a teaching assistant and I've got to say I am enjoying it. I didn't quite know what to expect, but after being thrown in at the deep end I have found that I can indeed swim. Early mornings and personal problems have gotten me a little run down, however I quickly remembered the one thing that makes me smile, blogging!

So here it is, just a quick one today as I have a MASSIVE one coming up in the next couple of days... stay tuned!

I'm wearing my new bodycon dress that I chose from the lovelies at Rare Beaut. It is absolutely stunning! The colours and material are great! I feel super sexy and super curvy in it. It's a perfect number for a night out with the girls or for a little cocktail party! They sell a range of fab designs and styles so check them out. I would just say to maybe size up? My dress was a size small which I would consider to be an 8-10 (my size) but it was a tad snug on me, I regret not getting the medium! But all in all the style, colour, material and the way it looks is just heavenly! Massive thanks to Rare!

I'm also wearing my new fave shoes ever, the LENKA!

Dress - Rare Boutique*
Shoes - Topshop













1 comment: