Saturday 1 November 2014

Britain's Indian Summer?

So dark nights are a blogger's issue hey? Yep! Starting out last March means this is my first autumn/winter blogging and having to tackle the strenuous task of fighting the inevitable sunset. Weekends are a busy time for me as well as working full time so please bare with me guys, I'm endeavouring to succeed and overcome the issue!

Now, this is just a quick outfit post really. I bought this dress and instantly LOVED it! It's a jersey material, quite thick and heavy (in a good way) which is fab for the winter. Although we aren't really seeing much of a winter or even an autumn for that matter, but I dare say the bitter temperatures will descend on us soon. So anyway, the dress can easily be dressed up or down. Here I've gone for more of a going out vibe but I've also paired it with chelsea boots and tights for a casual look. The beauty of the monochrome look is that it is so versatile! Also the back of the dress is just so fabulousssssss!

I paired the dress with my designer-esque Misguided strappy heels and my new ring from World's apart Jewellery, which I suggest you check out right away! Their pieces are fab and reasonably priced! If you're looking for something a little different I'd definitely recommend them. Then to finish off the look I wore my trusty lightweight duster coat.

Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Missguided*
Jacket - Missguided*
Ring - World's Apart Jewellery*


















No comments:

Post a Comment