Wednesday 26 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide

So it's 28 days until Christmas.

If you're anything like me then I suspect you have merely scratched the surface of present buying. I'm definitely the type that would consider myself to be organised but it all honesty, I leave my Christmas shopping till the last minute. A trait I have yet to shake.
I use excuses such as, "I will wait for pay day until I start buying anything" or, "I haven't found the 'perfect' gift yet" or even, "I have loads of time to get stuff". It then seems to shock me when it is a week before the big day and I am without gifts for my family and friends.

This year I'm determined to be more organised, (I know, 28 days to go isn't exceptionally organised), however, this post is without a doubt going to help me and hopefully any of you that also need ideas and motivation to begin your Christmas shopping.

With Black Friday and Cyber Monday on our doorstep, I feel this is a perfect time to post a gift guide for you to see what you might like to put under the tree for your loved ones this Christmas.




Happy shopping lovelies! I've also got a cheeky Missguided code coming your way in a couple of days, so keep your eyes peeled!
Next, Very, Amazon, Sensationail and Asda all have some great offers on at the moment too!


1 comment: