Saturday 1 November 2014

Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2014

So as you may have known I attended the Cosmo awards ceremony and party at the beginning of October. I met up with my fave girlies Georgie from Fashion is Black and Lau from The Pixie Cut.

We had the most amazing time networking and meeting amazing brands such as Seekers of the Sun and Remmington. As well as meeting new people from the blogger community like Sarah Ashcroft and Megan Lillie. 
The ceremony was great, it was lovely seeing all the runners up and winners in each category! 

I was shortlisted in the Best New Fashion Blog category alongside my friends Georgie and Lau. We had already made it into the top 9 out of what Cosmo told us was nearly 50,000 entries! I was in complete shock that I was even shortlisted, so I honestly did not expect my name to be called and when it wasn't, I certainly wasn't disappointed! Especially when it was Geirgie who came highly commended and Lau who won! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect turn out, I'm so proud of them, they 100% deserved to win! 

After the ceremony we drank and chatted the night away, some of us drank more than others, hey Georgie? ;) 

But all in all it was an honour to have attended and been amoungst such established and inspiring bloggers. 

Now as the drink was complimentary, the picture taking became a distant memory so I will be blogging my outfit properly so you can see my gorgeous dress and shoes. A massive thank you to Motel for my amazing dress and Missguided for my heels and jacket! 

Dress - Motel* 
Shoes - Missguided
Jacket - Missguided














No comments:

Post a Comment