Saturday 15 November 2014

The Boots

Okay so it was my 22nd birthday on Tuesday so I'm having a 'lets go out and drink so we forget how old I am' weekend. I'm currently nursing last nights hangover, I'm genuinely scared of what Birmingham will bring tonight with my girls, like is tomorrow's hangover going to be worse, surely not?

Anyway, back to my next outfit post. This is the first to feature the boots. I'm referring to them as 'the boots' because they are THE BOOTS. I want to wear them always and forever, they instantly transform an average outfit into one that you cannot repeat enough! So please be warned this is not the last outfit which will feature them! I managed to bag mine when River Island re-stocked them, I had my eyes on the Asos Ka-Ching boots (identical to the RI ones) but they were sold out and it seemed hopeless to think a popular size 4 will be re-stocked so RI saved me from a deep depression. No seriously, I felt empty without them, only they could fill that void. My boyfriend had to deal with my overdramatic view on this, much to his dismay. Anyway, if you are still after a pair the only available ones are from Lamoda I think, but please be quick because they will sell out. They are like gold dust!

Right, continuing, I wore a simple black skater skirt with this gorgeous grey knitted roll neck jumper from my fave online shop at the moment, Missguided. I finished the look with the coat that I was lucky enough to be gifted by the lovelies at Diva Dames. This is a website that offers affordable on-trend clothes, absolutely perfect if you're wanting to treat yourself but can't afford to go crazy. Take a look and see what you think.

Jumper - Missguided
Skirt - Topshop (old)
Coat - Diva Dames*
Boots - River Island








































2 comments: