Saturday 7 February 2015

Culottes Debut

Right so you may notice that I have been shot in two different locations when you read this post. My dad and I found the most amazing little tunnel over a canal and thought it was very picturesque. However, when we began shooting it quickly became apparent that it was a wind tunnel and after abut 2 minutes we were freezing, so much that our hands and ears were starting to ache. So we gave up and found a less cold spot to shoot. I will be going back to that tunnel in Spring/Summer because I think it will look lovely!

So this outfit, I absolutely love love love LOVE these culottes. I've never really been a culotte lover, well not on me, I think they are fab on others, but never really gave them a chance until these. I have admired these on my fave blogger Hannah Crosskey for ages and when I saw they were a crazy £10 in the Lavish Alice sale I just had to get them! I am wearing a size 6 here as I'd say they come up a little big. I styled these with an over-sized cream jumper and my new favourite cut out boots.

The beauty of these culottes is that they can be styled so many different ways and still look fab. I'm thinking of shooting them again with more going-out vibes.

Culottes - Lavish Alice SALE ALERT
Jumper - Topshop
Boots - Zara - sold out online but could still be found in store
Clutch - Topshop



















1 comment:

  1. Literally love this so much! Those shoes are killer! Awesome shots as well x

    stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete