Monday 16 February 2015

Look Good, Feel Good

Unless you've been living under a rock the past month, you will have noticed that active/gym wear has become a high street battle of the brands! Literally every well known online or highstreet store has released a fitness range. It's so hard to not spend ridiculous amounts on it, especially as I've been eating well and exercising since the new year began. My fave ranges are Boohoo's and Missguided's. But I know Primark and New Look's is fab as well!

I discovered a new brand on Instagram called South Beach and I instantly loved them! When they said they would love to send me something I instantly picked this gym wear. They also sell swimwear and loungewear so take a look at what else they offer, I certainly will be. I just think their active range rivals that of Missguided etc! The quality is absolutely fab! I'm wearing an xs in the top and a small in the leggings, but I wish I went for the xs in these too as they are pretty big on me! Oh well, I'm still obsessed with them!

Top - South Beach*
Bottoms - South Beach*
Trainers - Nike Roshe (similar)









No comments:

Post a Comment