Saturday 21 February 2015

SS15 dreaming...

So as you may know, LFW is in full swing and I'm absolutely glued to social media eagerly awaiting my fave celeb's and blogger's outfits and spotting up and coming trends. AW15 is looking insane! HOWEVER, I am at a stage now where I can't wait to see the back of aw14 so that I can start styling and experimenting with ss15! I am already starting to see my fave highstreet stores transitioning into the new season but the temperature is just not reciprocating.

That has not stopped me from purchasing this gorgeous, bouncy, patchwork playsuit from Zara, (who by the way have some irresistible pieces right now!) It is perfect for the summer, frolicking along exotic beaches, but for now I styled it with my fave thigh highs and light weight mac for a more Spring day vibe.

I really am over this whole season though. I can't wait to start wearing chunky sandals and midi skirts and to go on holiday. Because I will be going on many a holiday this summer, I'm adamant on that.    
Playsuit - Zara
Boots - River Island
Coat - Topshop




























































No comments:

Post a Comment