Tuesday 17 February 2015

Suede is the New Black

I am so excited for the incoming of suede this ss15! I thought I'd kick start my inevitable obsession by purchasing these suede culottes from H&M. They are amazing quality and a superb price for what they are. I'm also loving culottes at the moment, I know I'm very late to the scene here but better late than never right? I'm wearing these in a size 8 and they fit like a dream, I think they are super comfortable and flattering! These can easily be dressed up like I'm showing in this post, or down with a pair of Superstars and an oversized jumper.

I paired them here with my fave Missguided lace up heels. These instantly make any outfit stylish and interesting, don't you agree? These are still available online and I think MG are releasing adaptations of them soon as well! I'm also wearing my simple, yet stylish black polo neck tucked in so you can see the elasticated waist detail. All in all I'm very happy with this outfit. I think it is simple, yet on trend, definitely a contender for LFW?

Top - Missguided 
Culottes - H&M (not online, but definitely in stores still!)
Shoes - Missguided*







No comments:

Post a Comment