Friday 6 March 2015

Dress Down For Work

Friday evening is upon us. I'm home from work with my feet up, Friends on and a glass of red in hand. What's better?

This has been a long awaited outfit post, it really is so frustrating when you don't have the time to shoot or your photographer father decides to have a life. Urgh, anyway I've had this outfit planned for a while. I have started working with Etail PR the blogger network platform which is exciting and I was approved on the Another 8 London campaign and was gifted this amazing bomber jacket. I love Another 8 and their collection so it was right up my street.

I styled the bomber with a pair of jersey black flares. Now I ordered these from Asos in size 8 petite because the normal ones were out of stock, however I really could have done with the non-petite version for the length! I'm 5 ft 4" and with bare feet the length is fine but with heel they come up a little short which I'm not loving to be honest, so keep that in mind if you fancy ordering them. Bonus, they are super comfy and flattering on! I also wore an oversized white shirt open with a white cami underneath. My trusty fluffy clutch and my pointed Zara boots to finish off the look!

I look at this outfit and see workwear? Maybe a dressed down workwear but still, I class it as quite smart. What do you think?

Flares - Asos
Bomber Jacket - Another 8 London*
Shirt - H&M 
Clutch - Topshop (similar here)
Boots - Zara

































































No comments:

Post a Comment