Monday 20 April 2015

Little Miss Gingham

I'm collaborating with Missguided again, yay! Absolutely love working with the company and their blogger outreach, so massive thank you to Robyn for sending me some lovely bits!

I chose this simple yet flattering gingham dress. It's such a summery dress, really lightweight and cute. It's perfect from spring/summer, it can be layered over a t-shirt/polo neck or worn over a bikini on the beach, I love the versatility! I got it in a size 8 first but it was a little tight around my chest (damn big boobs) so I swapped it for the 10 and it fits really well!

I styled the dress with this denim jacket which I was also sent from Missguided. I sized up in this and got a 10 and it's absolutely perfect! Great oversized look and it goes with everything! I've barely taken it off since I got it. I also wore my Nike Air Force 1s and Mango bag to complete the look.

I think this is a perfect transitional outfit going into spring and summer, effortlessly stylish.

Dress - Missguided*
Jacket - Missguided*
Shoes - Nike
Bag - Mango













































No comments:

Post a Comment