Sunday 26 April 2015

TMI Tag

Morning guys! I've uploaded my second YouTube video over on my channel. I've done the TMI tag after my blogger friend Nicole tagged me. Hopefully this will help you to get to know me a little better!

If you want to see anything in particular over on my channel then please comment on my video or on this blog post. Also, please let me know what you think of my videos! I really want to film more and get into the YouTube community.

Oh and like and subscribe please!

Thanks :)




1 comment:

  1. Hey Charlie, I've nominated you for The Liebster Award Tag for beauty and fashion bloggers because I really love your blog! Check out my post for more information http://www.beautybugtay.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/the-liebster-award-tag.html...I'd love to see your answers! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete